Thursday, March 10, 2016

Lots of presents

I just noticed a funny thing. I'm traveling for work, and I'm very picky about what I bring; I'm a light packer (one shoulder bag for a week trip), but I like to be as prepared as possible. Here are some of the things I have with me:
  • Timbuktu bag (present from my parents)
  • Down vest to stay warm (present from my parents)
  • Rain jacket (present from my parents)
  • Spacepak clean/dirty clothes bag (wedding present I think?)
  • Socks (present from Killian's parents)
  • Headphones (present from Killian)
  • More socks (present from Killian's parents again!)
  • Peacock-feather-pattern dress shirt (present from my parents)
Isn't that nice? I think the majority of the things I have with me are presents from someone! And I'm staying with friends, so that's like a present, too. I have a reputation for being hard to buy presents for, but apparently people are doing great at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment